Contact us at email@example.com concerning anything you do not understand.
2. NINJAFISH adheres to the strict information collection, use and disclosure requirements. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Information You Provide to NINJAFISH : A User may make personal data available to NINJAFISH such as, for example: (i) when a User subscribes to a newsletter or alerts through the Service; (ii) when a User contributes user generated content to the Service or participates in any support forums, community blogs or the like that NINJAFISH may establish; (iii) when a User requests technical support; or (iv) otherwise through use of the NINJAFISH Service where personal data is required for use and/or participation. The types of personal data collected may vary depending on the type of activity the User is engaged in. The personal data NINJAFISH may collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to the User's name, screen/nick name, NINJAFISH or third party service ID, e-mail address, photo or other image, birthdate, gender, or avatar image.
6. Other Information NINJAFISH Collects and Uses: NINJAFISH may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control ("MAC") address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier ("Device ID"); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by NINJAFISH to enhance the Service and other NINJAFISH products and services.
NINJAFISH may disclose personal and non-personal data to its partners and contractors for purposes of analyzing usage of the Service, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing the Service (including managing advertisement serving, where and how permitted by law), customizing NINJAFISH 's communications, and to further develop the Service and other NINJAFISH services and products. When NINJAFISH shares this information, it is with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with NINJAFISH in connection with the operation of the services NINJAFISH provides to the User and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify the User.
NINJAFISH may use a personal data provided with consent to send messages to the User with informative and/or commercial content about NINJAFISH 's services or third party products and services NINJAFISH thinks may be of interest to the User, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information. In addition, if a User has agreed to receive push notifications, and appropriate consent to receive them has been given, NINJAFISH will use the data collected and share it with its vendors for the purpose of delivering approved push notifications.
If a User contacts NINJAFISH by email, NINJAFISH will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry.
The Service may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons. NINJAFISH treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data.
Cookies: A "cookie" is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user's computer. NINJAFISH's cookies do not include personal data and are typically used to quickly identify a User's device and to "remember" the User. Users can disable cookies or set their browsers to alert them when cookies are being sent to their device; however, disabling cookies may affect their ability to use the Service.
Web Beacons and pixel tags: A "web beacon" or a "pixel tag" is an electronic image that allows NINJAFISH to count Users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Web beacons, like cookies, do not include personal data. E-mails and other electronic communications NINJAFISH sends to a User may contain pixel tags that enable NINJAFISH to track a User's usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
NINJAFISH may disclose a User's personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose a User or NINJAFISH to legal liability. NINJAFISH may also disclose a User's personal data to third parties when NINJAFISH has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with NINJAFISH's rights, property, operations, Users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or NINJAFISH believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect NINJAFISH's rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on NINJAFISH. To the extent permitted by applicable law, NINJAFISH will make reasonable efforts to notify affected Users of such disclosure through NINJAFISH's website or in another reasonable manner.
8. Third Party Terms and Conditions: A User's access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. NINJAFISH is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users' personal data.
NINJAFISH may in its discretion make available links through advertisements or otherwise enable Users to access third party products or services. NINJAFISH is not responsible for the actions of such third parties, the content of their products or services, the use of information a User provides to them, or any products or services they may offer. NINJAFISH's linking to those products or services does not constitute its sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
11. Further Information: Users that wish to opt-out from receiving communications (such as any newsletters or offers) from NINJAFISH, should contact email@example.com.
NINJAFISH makes good faith efforts to enable Users to review, update or correct any personal data in NINJAFISH's possession. Users should contact NINJAFISH at firstname.lastname@example.org. NINJAFISH will need sufficient information from the User to establish the User's identity and to verify the User's access, and also to assist in handling the User's request. Even if personal data is changed or deleted according to a User request, NINJAFISH may still retain some of User personal data to resolve disputes, enforce NINJAFISH user agreement(s), and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the integrity, security and operation of NINJAFISH Services.
Notice to California Residents:
NINJAFISH STUDIOS, LLC
260 1st Ave S, Suite 200-179
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701